Activate your international warranty by filling out the form below.
- 10 years warranty on all Napure mattresses.
- 3 years warranty on all Napure pillows.
- The warranty covers only manufacturing defects with a visible indentation of more than 2cm on Napure latex, or overall indentation of more than 4cm including the spring (if any).
- Normal body impression on the quilted outer cover is not considered a manufacturing defect.
- The warranty does not cover defects caused by misuse, including among others, placing the mattress on a poor bed frame, jumping, spilling liquid on the mattress etc.
- If the warranty is triggered within the first 2 years upon delivery, Napure will at its discretion repair or replace the Napure mattress at no charge (excluding transportation charges).
- If the warranty is triggered after the first 2 years, the owner will have to bear a pro-rated cost of 1/10th per year of the prevailing list price plus transportation charge.
- Napure reserves the right to substitute comparable materials if the original materials are not available.
- All Napure mattresses are “Turn-Free”. This means you do not need to periodically flip and rotate your mattresses to maintain them.
- Be extra careful not to hurt your back when you try to move or carry Napure mattresses which are very heavy.
- Do not expose Napure mattresses to direct sunlight.
- Do not expose Napure mattresses to prolonged direct heating sources of above 60°C.
- Do not spill liquid onto the mattress. Should this happen, just air it by fan.
- Do not expose Napure to corrosive fumes, gases and solutions (acid and alkaline).
- Do not expose to solvent and oil.
- Do not expose Napure latex to direct contact with metallic materials.