Buying a mattress is one of the most important investment you would make in your dream home, as you will spend the most of your time in it for the next 10 -15 years.
So, what’s the best mattress? There’s no way to know until you test mattresses yourself. The best mattress reflects your personal preferences but there are certain criteria to consider when you choose a mattress.
1) Back Care – Correct support is the essential ingredient for a healthy body. A good mattress will gently support your body at all points and keep your spine in the same shape as a person with good standing posture. Too little support will develop back pain while too hard a mattress will create uncomfortable pressure points.
NAPURE’s unique 7 zone support is specially designed to minimize pressure points and reduce tossing and turning which in turn improves quality of sleep. NAPURE pays special attention to your shoulders, hips and lower back. It provides homogenous support for your body contour that is superior to spring mattress for back and spine support. Most
important of all, NAPURE mattresses are engineered with combination of different hardness to provide therapeutic support for proper sleeping posture.
2) Durability – It’s the quality of the materials used and how they’re put together that determine how long a mattress will provide the comfort and support you bought them for.
NAPURE mattresses are made from 100% natural latex from renewable rubber tree resources. NO fillers or impurities are added into NAPURE latex. This has been tested and certified by German’s reknowned laboratory ECO Umweltinstitut GmbH.
The durability of NAPURE has been tested by German’s LGA QualiTest GmbH. NAPURE latex has been tested in a durability test rig with a roller load of 1400N in a total of 60,000 cycles ( which is equivalent to 10 years of daily 8 hours of usage). At the end of the test, NAPURE showed a score of 96 out of 100 points. (A reading of more than 70 points implies good quality according to LGA’s standard.) This implies that NAPURE mattresses are as good as new ones even after 10 years of use.
3) Safety – Mattress is a product which you lie on for at least 8 hours a day. It must be free from harmful chemicals, fungus, bacteria etc to provide you a safe and sound sleep.
NAPURE latex has been tested and passed Skin Irritation Test. 24 hour contact of NAPURE on abraded skin found no sign of irritation. NAPURE also passed the Skin Sensitisation Test. 3 weeks induction of NAPURE on bare skin showed no sign of positive allergenic reaction. This is made possible because NAPURE is manufactured in accordance to a stringent production process to achieve good quality latex foam that is ALLERGY FREE.
4) Cooling – Napure latex is open cell structure to ensure good ventilations and moderate your body temperature during your sleep.
5) Health promoting – Napure negative ions series equipped with latest ions technology to refresh the air surrounding the mattress with health promoting negative ions (similar to those found near forest and waterfalls), giving you a deeper, healthier sleep.
In a nut shell, NAPURE mattress is naturally anti fungus, anti bacteria and ALLERGY FREE. The mattress is maintained at high hygiene standard throughout its useful lifespan. It gives you not only the cushioning comfort that is unmatched by spring and foam mattresses, but also the therapeutic support for proper sleeping posture.